Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Student Joke

Iranian students have been topic of so many debates here is a little joke about them. Sharif University of Technology is an engineering school, considered to be the best in Iran and University of Tehran is the first academic institute to be established in Iran. Isfahan University is a well reputed school in country whose students are famous for being practical and pragmatic.
here is the story:

A Tehran University, an Isfahan University and a Sharif student were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great
white throne.

God addresses the Tehran student first: "What do you believe in?"

The Tehran Student replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks For a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses the Isfahan student: "What do you believe in?"

The Isfahan student replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that If any more freon is used,the whole earth will become a greenhouse And we'll all die....Waaahhh."

God thinks for a second and says: "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses the Sharif student. "What do you believe in?"

"I believe you're sitting in my chair." says Sharif student.... .

(I believe it is an adaptation of an older joke, but as a Sharifi I can tell you it is well hmm, kinda like this)

No comments: