Tuesday, February 28, 2006

An Iranian Student Dillemma
Please read this:
http://www.iranian.com/Aghdassifar/2006/February/Home/index.html

We, Iranians, have a flag which does not represent any evil. It does however represent our hopes for future and the way we see Iran: A country of natural resources and green mountains (green), a place we dream of seeing free, independent and democratic (white) and we rather die before seeing it in ruins (red). I am an Iranian, I love my country. I believe its flag represents me. This is the very same flag under which thousands and thousands die for Iran, believing better days would come. I shall show it with pride and honor. It does represent hopes of a better day and a large share of my identity. I assure you there is no place in that identity for violence or terrorism or misspelling the word.

No comments: